Follow It's Free

Welcome to my Blog and I hope you enjoy your stay by following :)

And Remember Your BEAUTIFUL <3

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Favorite Products!!

Hey Beautiful,


This is going to be a post about some of my Favorite products of all time! This will not include my fav products of February which will be up the first week of March.. (Every Month during the first week of a new month I will put up a post of my favorite products from the month before. Wether it's just one or two products to a whole list! Of course to make it enjoyable I will try to but at least 5 new products every month. Now back to this post! Favorite Products!! 


So some of these I have had for a long time or have been repurchased lots of times because I just love them so gosh darn much.







Face Products:


Loreal True Match Powder Foundation in C6. Now since it's winter this is a little too dark for me so sometimes I will use it to contour if I'm not doing anything too special that day. this runs about $10


Maybelline Fit Me Powder Foundation in 350 Caramel. The powder is perfect but their liquid foundation in this color is way too dark for my skin tone. $7


Revlon ColorStay Liquid Foundation for Combo/Oily Skin.. I don't remember my color because I threw away my bottle before I purchased a new one so I must refind my shade. But this foundation is BOSS! $12


Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15. It's a thick formula perfect for dry skin (which i don't have, but I liked how it worked with my combo/oily skin). $18


Urban Decay Defense Tinted Moisturizer $30


Now I got this stuff on sale because personally $30 just for a tinted moisturizer is too steep for my budget however I have the old UD(Urban Decay) formula and bottle so they were clearance-ing (i swear its a word lol) the old one out for about $6 a bottle so I recieved a sample in the mail for this before (Great thinga bout sephora when you buy stuff you pick free samples as well) so I tried this and that whole entire day I got compliments on my skin so when i looked it up on UD's main website, not through sephora I was like *gasp* it's on sale lol. I had to buy it then i thought I don't want to buy it for $30 when I run out so I bought 5 bottles instead which totalled $30 and I've had it since November and I'm on bottle number one! This stuff is my go to baby!! Most of the time I don't even bother with liquid foundation. I just put on a primer some of the UD Tinted Moisturizer and set it with some powder lightly and I'm good for the whole day well into the night time. 


Now for the EYE products!


UDPP in Eden and in Original $18 each!


Stilla Prime Pot $20- I LOVE THIS STUFF!! a little goes a long way i literally take my ring finger (when applying anything to your eye area, under eye area, or face use your ring finger since out of all your fingers it is the lightest finger and doesnt add too much pressure) and just lightly place it ontop not into the product and smooth it out onto my eye and it covers the whole eye and undereye area as well. So I've had this since the summer time and it's still pretty full. You can purchase this at sephora online or in-store.


Eyeliner's- Maybelline Master Drama by eye studio $9; Loreal Infalliable 16HR never fail eyeliner in carbon black $9; Milani Eyeliners (all colors) $8-$10 EACH.


Masacara's- Maybelline: Falsies Volum' Express $6-$7; Colossal Volum' Express $6-$7; Great Lash Big Mascara $6; Loreal Collagen Mascara $8 (ALL in Black)


Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Palette in #738 Comfort Zone $5-$6 


Urban Decay's Naked Palette (the first one) $48 Sephora or Ulta or UrbanDecay.com


This palette has 12 neutral eyeshadows. It's for your best Naked Look lol. My favorite colors would have to be Virgin (great highlight or inner corner color); Sin (gorgeous light shimmery pink); Half Baked pretty gold color); Toasted (It's darker pink than Sin but more on the brown side.. if that makes sense lol); and Creep (which is a shimmery black).


LIP PRODUCTS!!


This product isn't a lip gloss or lipstick or lipliner its plain old chapstick expcept its not just any plain old chapstick!! It's amazing!! It's by blistex OF COURSE!! And it's fairly new just a couple months old! It's the two pack blistex revive and restore its two seperate blistex products that stick together one on top of the other! You have one for day time and one for nighttime. I love the Restore one thee best!! 


Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipliner #71 Cherry Kiss is my favorite lipliner or all time!


AND two lipglosses by Sinful Colors (yes the company that makes those great $1.99 nail polishes) these were for $2 and they came out during xmas time, but I havent seen them anywhere since. I did however buy almost every color in my store when I worked there.


Last but not least would have to be my fav all time make-up brushes of course most of them are my brand new brushes pruchased last week but those will be in my February Favorites post instead of this one.. so stay tuned!! lol)


Brush #1 is E.L.F. Blending Brush. The one from their professional brush line (white handles) for $1. I need to buy like 2 more.


Brush #2 is a Sonia Kashuk Small eyeshadow brush $8-$10 at Target Only!


Brush #3 is a Sonia Kashuk Blending Brush from a collection set (not sold anymore)..  


Hope You Enjoy! Comments/Suggestions If Any! Thanks :)


And Remember your Beautiful <3



Sinful Lip Gloss Color Unknown- Pretty Light Pink



Sinful Lip Gloss Color Unknown- Gorgeous shimmery nude color (this is my favorite nude gloss)



NAKED PALETTE
out of the twelve shadows #1 virgin; #2 sin; #6 halfbaked; #9 Toasted; #11 Creep; are my favorite shadows!



NYX Brown eyeliner (forgot to mention above.. awesome for eyebrows)
Infalliable carbon black eyeliner
Pink Tube is Maybelline Great Lash BIG mascara; Yellow is the Maybelline Collosal Mascara; Purple is Maybelline Falsies; Black Tube is Loreal Collagen;





favorite Lipliner in #71 Cherry Kiss by rimmel



Left to right: WNW Palette Comfort Zone; Prime Pot by Stilla; UDPP in Eden; Sonia Kashuk Blending Brush (collection not sold in stores anymore); Sonia Kashuk Small Eyeshadow Brush; E.L.F Cosmetics Blending Brush

Those are the pictures hope you enjoyed!!













No comments:

Post a Comment