Follow It's Free

Welcome to my Blog and I hope you enjoy your stay by following :)

And Remember Your BEAUTIFUL <3

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Haul :)

Hey Beautiful,


I have another haul. I got this stuff on thursday but I took me forever to get myself situated and stuff to be able to sit down and write a post for you guys. But im all settled in and I got some stuff. This stuff was given to me by my mom except the bronzer I purchased that a while back. We did a swamp with some stuff so I didnt pay for these products. None of these products are high end and their all under $10 as far as I know except for the estee lauder bag. Hope you enjoy.







I got a new makeup bag by estee lauder to keep in my purse. In this I will hold all my makeup products I like to keep in my purse, but dont want spilling or getting loose and causing chaos. It's the perfect size for my bag and holds alot of products and it's a nice pink color (I'm not a big fan of pink lol).



Rimmel Bronzer in the shade 022 Sun Bronze. I like this bronzer so far but it seems a little light for my skin tone. I purchased this from walgreens for less than $6.


Extra Lasting Lipgloss from Avon in the color continuous copper. It's shimmery and gold toned and I LOVE IT! It's got a semi nice smell to it theres an underneath smell that I can't put my finger on though, but it's not enough to bother me.


Maybelline Expertwear brownish black retractable pencil and I like this color for my eyebrows.


A Trio from Avon with these gorgeous colors. I saw this and gasped and said oooooo I WANT IT!! lol and I got it! These colors are so ME!!


I-Mark eyeshadow singles in the colors Biscotti and Glitterati. Biscotti is the perfect highlight color and I will def use this quite a lot if not everyday.

Biscotti (TOP)
Glitterati (BOTTOM)




Avon lipliner in the color T110 shimmer mauve





Avon Glimmerstick in G04 Blackest Night. This eyeliner is retractable and WATERPROOF :)



Avon eyeliner in U40 Dark Brown



This is everything I got and I've used a couple of them so far and I like them. I will try to give you a review later this month when I review the stuff I got in my Ulta haul (Check that out). Hope you enjoyed and Leave comments/suggestions below.

Remember your Beautiful <3













No comments:

Post a Comment